Under the direction and guidance of the CEO, the incumbent has the general responsibility of managing the day-to-day follow up efforts and to assist the CEO with building his business. This will allow the CEO to focus on his day-to-day marketing and business operations without distraction.
- Good organizational skills
- Understand Computer programs and is comfortable with data input.
- Sense of urgency and a willingness to take initiative
- Responds well to direction and is a quick learner
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with online, telephone, and in-person interactions
- Pleasant personality
- Outstanding communication skills and a genuine interest in people and their success
- Maintains an inventory of follow up marketing materials as required.
- Maintains a user account within Infusionsoft software and interacts daily with assigned tasks..
- Coordinates the compilation and preparation of marketing materials to be distributed to 6Figure Trainer prospects as directed by the CEO on a daily basis.
- Coordinates the mailing of marketing materials as outlined in the Infusionsoft software, as needed, on a daily basis.
- Serves as the primary contact for trouble shooting challenges with the distribution of the marketing materials.
- Assist the CEO with the development and implementation of the marketing plan for the downsizing initiative. Offers input for process improvement to make the project flow smoothly.
- Maintains all records necessary for the operation’s success including receipts, petty cash and all other related necessary for tax records.
- Communicates with the CEO, his friends and the general community in a succinct, timely and professional manner.
The successful completion of the incumbent’s fulfillment of the above responsibilities will result in successful follow up with all prospects, in all stages of follow through for the 6 Figure Trainers Program.